Wednesday, September 29, 2010

All About Maddie

My itty-bitty baby is getting so big. I mean, I still feel that way about Hannah Cate, so you can imagine my surprise over how big my Maddie is getting! She's such a sweet girl. She still just smiles all the time. She loves Hannah Cate and wants to be where ever she is. She's loud and is starting to "talk" (ba-ba-ba, da-da-da). She's crawling all over the place, room to room. Her favorite place is Hannah Cate's room with all the toys. She's pulling up and just starting to take some steps while holding on. I think she's going to be walking so much sooner than Hannah Cate did (14 months). The girl loves to eat. I don't think we'll have one bit of problem getting her to give up the bottle, she already loves a sippy cup and she would rather eat solids than drink a bottle. We still call her Maddie Moo-Moo and sometimes just Moo. She's not a very good sleeper (that might be the under statement of the year). Her sleeping habits might just seal the deal that she'll always be the baby (wink and a smile). She's always content if she can see your face, otherwise, she'll let you know that she would like to see your face - again, she's loud.

I just cannot imagine our family without her. She's a blessing and we are so glad that she's ours. She's stolen all three of our hearts.




These two sweet girls are going to be our babysitters one day. They come over to our house to play several times a week. They love, love, love Hannah Cate and Maddie and are so sweet to them. We cannot wait until they are just a little older and are ready to take on the girls by themselves!

One day they came over and Hannah Cate was spending the night with Matt's parents, so Maddie had them all to herself. They played and played (and I was able to get some chores done around the house). They called me into Maddie's room and this is what I found:

Maddie thought it was so funny and so did the girls!

No comments: