Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's a......

GIRL!

From the beginning I really have pictured three sweet little girls.

Three pigtailed and bow-headed girls.

Three little dancers and softball players.

Three little girls walking down the beach holding hands.

Three little playmates.

Three girls that I pray will grow up to be the best of friends.

I really can't imagine it any other way.

Most of the questions today have centered around Matt and how he's holding up. I think he's certainly feeling really out-numbered, but he's a great girl-dad and as soon as he lays eyes on this sweet baby there will be no thoughts of "the boy that could have been". I think his biggest thought now is.....how are we going to pay for all three of them?!?!?!

4 comments:

Keri said...

I saw Emily's post on FB earlier today! Congrats on baby girl #3! I am sure #3 will be just as precious as the first two!

e said...

yep there is something just so RIGHT about you two having three girls. so happy for all of you! can't wait to hear her name!

The LaVecchia's said...

Awww, I always wanted to have 2 girls so mine could have a sister, but I think 3 sisters sounds far better! Congratulations!!

Katherine said...

I knew it... or just wanted it to be so! I AM SO EXCITED it is a girl! Looking forward to hearing what her sweet name will be!