Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tired but Thankful

Having two girls so close in age makes me tired.

Thinking about having three girls so close in age makes me more tired.

But then we have days like today with lots of playing and giggling and I'm reminded that I'm really thankful that my girls will never remember a day without each other, without a constant play-mate, without a confidante, without someone to share with and someone to borrow from.

They will always have each other and for that I am so thankful.





I can sleep when they are 18, 19 and 21 (and all three in college at the same time)!

3 comments:

e said...

Be still my heart...these pictures are SO SWEET!!!!

We've got to get our little trios together...esp since they'll all be at auburn together! :). Tell Millie my boys are going to date his girls!

McKt said...

I am in love with the matching dresses! Such precious little beings. And, you are so right. The gifts of a busy, full family are worth more than every bit of the work. PS- The 3rd really does add in pretty seamlessly. You've already done the hard part of learning how to ration out mommy.

The Hokansons said...

Why you gonna make your sister cry like that. I miss my sister & my nieces.

Love you all!!!