Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Our Bags are Packed....

And we are going to have a baby on her due date! I've made it to the bitter end this time (Hannah Cate came at 37.5 weeks and Maddie at 38 weeks) and it's safe to say that we are ready and anxious to meet Emma Ann Miller!



We'll head to the hospital at 5am to start the induction process. I've been prone to longer labors so I'm hoping that maybe since Emma Ann has taken us to the end of the pregnancy that maybe she'll be ready to come on out (maybe that's wishful thinking)!

I think her sisters are ready to meet her too. Actually, I know Hannah Cate is ready.


I don't think Maddie has a precious clue what's about to happen!



I can't wait to see all three of them together and start the process of getting adjusted to our new normal. It's hard to believe we're about to be a family of five!!

Stay tuned for pictures tomorrow of our newest girl!

1 comment:

e said...

I'm praying Sally!! And you are so cute!!