Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy First Birthday Emma Ann!
   




My dear Emma Ann,

How could it be that you are already one year old? I can remember like yesterday giggling when I learned that you would be joining our family - how could we have been such lazy planners.....again!! But God knew better than us and He knew that our family needed you and His timing is always perfect! The news of your impending arrival came at a time when we needed some happy news and for that I will always be greatful! You are a true light and joy. Your sisters just delight in you and are so happy to have you around. I can see the bonds of sisterhood forming and it is so much fun to watch. I see bits of both of their personalities in you - laid back like Hannah Cate at times and then spunky like Maddie at other times. In truth, you are just the perfect you! You make our family complete and I couldn't imagine life any other way than with you in it. I love you sweet baby girl and am so thankful that you are mine!

Always,
Mama

No comments: