Saturday, June 28, 2008

June 28, 2008

I feel like I have waited and waited for this day to get here and now it's turned out to be just an ordinary day! Today is Hannah Cate's original due date. For the last 9 months we have looked towards June 28th with such expectation and anticipation. I never thought I would have a baby that was 18 days old when this date finally came around.....but we sure do and couldn't be happier!

We've had a busy week (I realize this is relative with a two week old).

We celebrated my 28th Birthday with lunch at Guy Harvey's and a trip to B and Pop's house where Hannah Cate got to meet three of her Great Grandparents.



We went to The Nebrig's Pink and Blue party to find out that they are having another baby boy! Hannah Cate will certainly have her pick of boyfriends when the time comes....Finn, Ethan or Shands!

And today we celebrated our original due date with a picnic at the bay!

3 comments:

Emily Chappell said...

Happy Due Date, Hannah Cate! Love the park pics. What a lovely day.

Anonymous said...

oh what sweet pictures. i had some catching up to do! love you three and praying sweet peace and rest over you all...the pic of her smiling after the caffeine day had mike and me laughing out loud.
love you. jenny.

The Nebrigs said...

Hannah Cate must be one good baby, because you look so great and well rested. i love all the pics!!