Tuesday, September 2, 2008

These days....

we are lucky to make it out the door with our shoes on the right feet! You see, we are baby-loving yet sleep deprived people these days! This is what I found in one of our kitchen cabinets this morning when I went to get something to drink:


This was about 3 hours after we had spent 10 minutes searching the house for Matt's keys after he knew he had just had them in his hands. We finally gave up and he took mine. Now, if only we would have found Matt's cell phone in some random place like this before we had to buy a new one this weekend for $100! I'll admit that I've always been one to "misplace" and "forget" things, but at least now I have an excuse! However, it is bad news that it's happening to both of us now....Lord help us!

3 comments:

The Hokansons said...

Excellent... something to look forward to! :-) Tell Matt next time to put them in the cabinet with all his snacks.

Love!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha! I have been THERE!!! ~Ginny

Jason and Laura Brantley said...

hate to tell you that the brainlessness never seems to go away. I don't think I have made it out the door once with everything I was suposed to have!