Sunday, November 23, 2008

Life Lately

Long time not blog! So, here's a peek at what we've been doing....

Playing in our doorway jumper and trying to figure out how it works

Putting any and everything in her mouth (except food that is, still not interested in anything thicker than milk)

Getting Krista ready for baby Shands to arrive (next week!)

Hannah Cate is perfecting her hair pulling tactics! I was clipping her toenails the other day and accidentally let my ponytail dangle in her face, she was glad to remind me that she likes to grab onto anything!

We went to Nashville with Jami and Michael to visit Katherine, Brett and baby Hayes. What a cutie!On our way to Nashville we stayed in Birmingham and got to visit with Aunt Janet and Granddaddy! Hannah Cate loves to stand up (assisted of course). I would also like to add that everyone always says that Hannah Cate looks like her Daddy (which is fine with me) but in this picture she looks very much like me (and a touch like her Aunt Emily) when I was a baby!

She's learning what to do with these teething toys! I bought them because it seems that she might have a tooth coming in on the bottom.

We went to Fairhope's annual tree lighting downtown
Hannah Cate was fascinated by all the lights and was wide eyed all night!

We celebrated our nephew Charles' 10th Birthday. He was so sweet with Hannah Cate and she loved him!

Hannah Cate hanging out with Pops

Hannah Cate lounging with Uncle Lee, Charles and B

The whole fam! Happy Birthday Charles!

Hopefully I won't go so long between posts next time....but I won't promise!

4 comments:

Ernay said...

Love all the pictures and I certainly see lots of her mama in that pretty baby!!

e said...

oops Sally that was me! didn't know my mom had logged onto my comp!

Jason and Laura Brantley said...

yall have been busy! love the update!

The Hokansons said...

I see her Mama in her a lot! She has the same facial expressions you did when you were little. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!! Love to all!