Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It is not good for man to be alone

I realize that God created woman so that man wouldn't be alone, but obviously we women also benefit from His wisdom in that we too don't have to be alone either. That is until our husbands have to go out of town.

That's where I find my self this week, alone.....except for this sweet thing

Ummmmm, I mean this sweet thing


It's rewarding, but tiring being alone with this baby girl. She's a full time job in and of herself, not to mention the other full time job that I have!

But, it's good to be reminded of how much we need this guy.....


Come home soon so that I can get in a little more of this
It's only Day 2 of of 8 and we're already missing you!

4 comments:

e said...

Sounds like a good time for the Schwants to come visit you girls! Let me know and Jack and I will head over!

The Hokansons said...

First of all, let me thank you for that encouraging post. Mick will soon be in the throws of softball season, so I'll be in the same boat as you. :-) Second of all... that is one sweet baby you have... fussy face picture and all. Wish I could come help you out!

Miss you!
Emily

Anonymous said...

Sally,
I just showed Robert the post about him & Hannah Cate, but he can't get past this picture. Robert wants to know why his sweet girl is crying? :)
Carson

Jason and Laura Brantley said...

jason travels all the time and i found that its not during the day that i miss him because i am used to him not being there with work but its 5pm when he is not walking through the door that is hard. So I invite myself over to friends houses or just find something to do in the evening to help that hard time pass!! good luck!!