Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sleep, Glorious Sleep!

It's amazing what a good 8 hours will do for you! I had forgotten, it's been awhile since anyone at the Miller household has experienced 8 hours of un-interuppted, deep, glorious sleep! In fact, I was starting to question myself on whether or not Hannah Cate actually ever slept through the night in the first place. Did I make it up? Had she really been doing that for a good four months before we reverted back to this stage of newborness?

Well finally, after a month long hiatus, last night she reverted back to her old ways! And today I feel like a new person. Not sure what happened, but I'll guarantee you we'll be recreating all the events of last night in the hopes that it will stick!

Now that I'm feeling a bit more human, hopefully I can finish up that Christmas recap I've been working on for almost two weeks!!

Here's a sneak peek of the baby girl on Christmas morning "enjoying" her presents!

2 comments:

The Hokansons said...

And here I was excited about the 5 hours A.J. slept last night... :-) Now I have to worry that he'll go back to his old ways before we get an 8 hour night sleep. :-) Congrats on yours though! I hope she keeps it up.

Miss you!
Love,
Emily

Ryan and Emily said...

Sweet girl!! I hope she keeps this up!