Monday, November 2, 2009

Here, There and Everywhere

I'm sorry for my lack of pictures and words lately. The truth is that we are soaking up every last minute as a family of three before little sister arrives. We are so excited for her to get here, but we also realize that we'll never go back to being "the three muskateers"! We have been hitting the road for long weekends and loving our time together. I think this picture sums up our quality time the best.
Hopefully I can come back soon and tell you more about where we've been and what we've been up to, but our travels are not over yet so it may take me a little while to catch up!

2 comments:

e said...

PRECIOUS picture and I certainly know the feeling of soaking up your threesome! It is amazing how three doesn't feel complete just seconds after your second baby takes their first breath. Glad ya'll are enjoying your time together!

Christy said...

What a wonderful shot! I love it! It was great to see you yesterday!