Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Staller

This little girl has become a master staller at bed time.  She'll pull out all the stops!  Her latest thing is to ask about a million questions when I'm trying to leave the room and turn out the lights.  The other night she was just peppering me with questions and I couldn't get a word in edge-wise.  Finally I was able to tell her that she could ask me one more question and that was it and we were going to bed.  I told her that she better make it good.  She must have sat there thinking for about a minute, coming up with one last question that she just had to ask before she closed her sweet eyes to go to sleep.  She looks over at the lamp on her bedside table and says "Uh, where did y'all get that lamp?".  STALLER!

2 comments:

e said...

Hahahahaha

Keri said...

"Where did you get the lamp"...really? That is too funny that is the question she asked! She is a stinker, but so cute!