Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What Must She Think?

Sometimes I just wish I could get inside of a baby's head and know what they must be thinking.  All these big people moving around them at what must seem like warp speed. 

In sweet Emma Ann's case, she has some not so big, but bigger than her people, constantly moving around her.  Constantly in her face.  Constantly kissing her.  Constantly loving on her. 

Thankfully for me, EA is pretty expressive, so I like to think I get a peek into that sweet head and what she must be thinking.

For example.......
"Really, Mom?  I'm the baby here and she's climbing on my shoulders?  Are you just going to stand there with that thing attached to your face or are you going to help me out?"

"Girl, that bow!  Don't you think that's just a tad to big for your little head?  I'll talk to Mom for you about that one!"


And really, what I pray she thinks is that she loves to get to be a part of this sisterhood that is developing at our house. She sure smiles a lot when they are around!

3 comments:

The Hokansons said...

I love the look on Maddie's face in that first picture!! :-) You sure have some beautiful girls. I love and miss all of you!!

Ryan and Emily said...

Precious pictures!!!!!

Anonymous said...

just stumbled upon your blog! you have beautiful daughters :)
i love the inserts of what you think she's saying.
they made me laugh out loud! lovely family.
xo
cindy

http://becauseicancindymarie.blogspot.com/