Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas Card Rejects

I'm really behind.  Who knows if I'll ever catch up.  I'll try, but be warned that I might give up! 

Getting a good picture of all five of us is a challenge.  Thank you to my sister for hanging in there with us and helping us get a keeper for our Christmas card.  As frustrating as it can be in the process, there are always some hilarious and some sweet shots that don't make the cut. 




Thankfully we got a pretty good shot of all five of us in one sitting.

It's a good thing, because I'm not sure I could have convinced Matt to give it another try!

3 comments:

The Hokansons said...

I still think the one of only Matt looking at the camera should have been the one you used. :-) And, it was no problem hanging in there... I think we made some good memories that day!

Love you all!!

e said...

I love your posts because it's like reading the girl version of us! Loved your card...I keep meaning to do a post like this too.

Katherine said...

I'm in love with the one where you are getting onto HC. Both of your faces are priceless. And I can totally hear you scolding her. Love it.