Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Window into our Lives

Well here goes......

After becoming an avid blog reader I have decided it's time that I started one of our own. Notice I say that "I start" because I certainly don't expect Matt to be contributing, other than being a source of inspiration for what I'm sure will be some hilarious stories to come. The timing is good, given the arrival of a sweet baby Miller on or around June 28th. With so much family and so many friends living in other parts of the country, I wanted a way to keep you all updated on our growing little family.
Be sure to check back on Monday....we're headed to see the doctor and he promises to tell us if we should be buying lots of pink or blue. I can hardly see straight I am so excited just to know!
For now, here are a few pictures from our trip to Colorado Springs last weekend. I've decided this will likely be my last trip halfway across the country before the baby comes....but soon after, Eugene, OR here we come!



Come back to visit often!

Sally

7 comments:

Emily Chappell said...

OH BOY! I am so excited that you have a blog!!

Courtney said...

I'm so excited about your blog!!!

Shelley said...

So excited you have one of these! I cant wait to hear if it is a boy or girl!!!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that I am commenting on a "blog". What is the world coming to! I can't wait to have our new baby....girl or boy.

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty name you have chosen!
The gals at the cleaners wanted to know so I guess I will fill them in on my next visit. Jack just came home for a visit and he is going to call her Hannah Kate! I cannot wait to meet her in person!
Love you both!
Granddaddy!

Aunt Janet said...

What a blessed little girl to be loved EVERY inch of her life. Funny that Matt gravitated to her feet - guess he is sizing up the "shoe fund".
Love the name - love all of you.

Anonymous said...

Gary and I are so happy to hear the news! We can't wait to meet Hannah Catherine Miller...looking forward to seeing you guys again soon.