Tuesday, January 29, 2008

If History Repeats Itself

A few of you have asked about or mentioned the red hair factor and wondered if Hannah will have a little head of red hair. To that I say, if history repeats itself, then it's almost a sure thing. For those of you that don't know all of my family, I've included a few pictures below as a visual. The first three are of me as a baby, me and my older sister Emily as kiddos and then me and my Mom and Emily at Emily's college graduation. The last sweet picture is of my cousin's babies, that would be my Mom's sister's daughter's children. Doesn't Lucy have the prettiest red hair? (I threw Smith in for good measure because he is just to cute!)





So, now you can see, red hair just runs in our family and the chances are extremely high that this baby will come out with beautiful red locks. For those of you that love red heads as much as we do, you are in for a treat! And if you don't, well just keep that to yourself, please and thank you!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

How precious Sally! I can't wait to see Hannah's beautiful red hair!

Emily Chappell said...

LOVE the baby pics! So precious.

The Nebrigs said...

I can't wait to see a little red head!

Anonymous said...

Oh I hope she has red hair! By the way you look beautiful with your little belly! - Callie

Amanda said...

Sally, I just stumbled onto your blog. Congrats on the baby girl! That is such an exciting blessing. Hope you are doing well!
AX love,
Amanda Bowen Owens