Sunday, March 2, 2008

Just a few updates

I've been promising my Mom for well over a week now that I would post some pictures of what we've purhcased for the nursery lately. So, without further adieu....


Here's the crib (just the crib, not the other furniture). It should be here in another 5-7 weeks.
And the rocking chair. It technically hasn't been ordered yet, but will be soon. Matt's Dad and Bobi have so graciously offered to buy the rocker for us, so we're making a trip to Akin's in Fort Payne in March to pick out the fabric and order the chair. It's a bit of a trek from Fairhope to Fort Payne, but the prices there are incredible and they have 500 more fabric swatches than the other stores where I've looked at the chair.

And the changing table. It will be here in about two weeks!







4 comments:

e said...

love it all!!

Courtney said...

Love it! I can't wait to see everything when it comes in!

Emily Chappell said...

Love that changing table!

Christy said...

I love all your new furniture! What a precious nursery. It's so good to have those decisions made!