Sunday, August 3, 2008

We're Back!

Sorry I have been so quiet, but we have been busy! Aunt Emily (my sister) and Uncle Mick (her husband, my bro-in-law) came for a visit....all the way from Oregon! They came here for a few days and then we made the trek back up to Birmingham....Hannah Cate's first road trip. She did great both ways and was a wonderful baby in between! We are tired, but would not have traded our time with Emily and Mick, the rest of our family and the many friends that we visited.

I'll put up more pictures tomorrow, but for now I will leave you with how we felt when it was time to leave!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a precious doll and I'm so glad we got to meet her! It was so great to see you both...you look fabulous, by the way! Hope to see you again soon!
-Laura

The Hokansons said...

That's how we felt too! I can't believe how beautiful she is in person (much more than her pictures would lead you to believe), even with her bottom lip poked out! We had such a great time visiting with you, Matt, & Hannah Cate. I can't wait until she and AJ get to play together! Thanks for letting us monopolize her while we were home. Much love to you all! Emily & Mick

Christy said...

Even her cry face is adorable! It was so great to see you all this weekend. Hannah Cate is so precious!

Shelby and Darby said...

hi Sally! its courtney!! your daughter is precious!!! congratulations! best wishes!

Shelley said...

I am still soooo crushed I missed you guys! I'll make sure to be around for the next visit! She is growing sooo fast already!

Jason and Laura Brantley said...

glad yall had fun in Birmingham!