Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Girl or Boy?

Here's Hannah Cate traveling to Eugene on Monday. Please take note of the amount of pink. Pink pants, jacket, pink monogram on her white onesie under jacket, pink shoes, pink paci and pink paci clip. She's pretty much an explosion of pink!

Now, would you have needed to ask me if my baby was a boy or girl?

I'm sure you are saying of course not. Well, a lady sitting right next to us on the plane did. Either she was totally oblivious to the ridiculous amount of pink on my baby or she thought I was a really cruel Mama dressing my baby boy in all pink!

4 comments:

e said...

I'm ALWAYS amazed by people asking that! I've been asked if Jack was a girl when he has been wearing a blue jon jon with a huge truck on it and another time when he was wearing a monogrammed t-shit that said JACK! Crazy people just don't think! HC looks so feminine too...I think she could be dressed in all blue and I'd know she was a girl!

Courtney said...

She is an adorable baby GIRL! I am so glad you made it safely to visit your sister & meet baby AJ. I knew Hannah Cate would travel well!

Emily Chappell said...

Oh wow. It's very obvious. I might have stated that in my answer to the lady. :)

Shelby and Darby said...

hey sally! i found a pic of us from an Alpha Chi christmas party..check it out on my blog!