Thursday, June 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Sweet Baby Girl!


Hannah Cate,

I can't believe that today you are two years old today. I can still remember the day you were born like it was yesterday. You have been everything I imagined and dreamed of and more. I feel so privileged to be your Mama and to get to share my days with you. You are quite literally growing up right before our eyes and it's been exciting to see what each new day with you brings. You are such a joy and I love you to the moon and back.
Mama








2 comments:

e said...

she is precious Sally! Such a good mix of you two. Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Anonymous said...

perfect age, so hot taking off the nappy and seeing the pu--y all swollen and puffy with no hair on it , it feels amazing to touch and even nicer to lick especially if it is wet from pee, if you are extra lucky while u lick it she will pee right on your face, the mouth is nice and soft took and no matter what you do she can't tell