Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Her Party

We had Hannah Cate's Birthday party at our house and I tried to focus the party on all of her favorite things. We had bubbles and sidewalk chalk and all of her riding toys for the kids to play on in the back yard. For her birthday, Matt and I got her one of those inflatable jumping things that will stay at our house and hopefully provide hours of entertainment (so far so good)! Hannah Cate is not a big fan of traditional birthday cake, but she loves chocolate chip cookies, so we had cookie cake and ice cream (chocolate is her favorite). We had her favorite snacks - goldfish, cheerios, teddy grahams, Yorks and mini Vanilla wafers. The weather was great and we all had a great time. After the party, our family plus the Kellum's and Hensley's stayed and we had one of Hannah Cate's favorite dinners - pork tenderloin and rice, plus salad and rolls for the adults. She got lots of fun new toys, books and even some new clothes from her friends and family. It was a great Birthday party and I'm extra thankful for my sweet sister that volunteered to come down early and help me get ready. I never could have made it through the weekend without her. Each time we are together it makes me extra thankful that my girls have each other!
I set out to make sure I did a better job with the camera this year than last year. Definitely a success!


<




















No comments: