Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Ones that Didn't Make It!

For goodness sakes it is about impossible to get a picture of a two-and-a-half year old and a ten month old together. I take that back, as seen below, it's not impossible to get one of them together.....it's just impossible to get one that is actually Christmas card worthy!


After trying and failing to get a good picture of them together, I decided this year it would have to be individual pictures of the girls.

Well, Hannah Cate was over it by now and was just cold.....this was the best we could do!

So, we headed out the next day to try again. This time I was more prepared. I promised that if she let me take her picture and if she was good and minded and acted sweet then she could take my picture with my good camera.

Worked like a charm!



That and the promise of an "e-o" or as most people call them - Oreo!

2 comments:

The Hokansons said...

Poor Maddie looks like she got the worst of that photo shoot. Hannah Cate just loves to love on her doesn't she?

Ryan and Emily said...

Love the one of HC body slamming Maddie!!!