Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Little Motivation.....

I'm terribly late on our Christmas cards this year. I was beginning to think maybe I should just let it go. But then I thought about the five previous Miller family Christmas cards that are sitting in "the box" and how much I love to look back at them each year to see how much our family has changed. Then I thought about how sad I would be in the years to come when I look back and we are missing 2010 - an important year that we added a new person to our family! Then I came across this great offer from Shutterfly for bloggers......no turning back, I had to get it in gear!

I'm excited to use Shutterfly this year. I've used them in the past and was very pleased with the results. I'm a big fan of quick and easy creation of their
photo cards and good quality card stock that they offer. Not to mention the wide variety of designs!

We also have a very important first Birthday coming up and I just may have to take a look at Shutterfly's selection of
invitations while I'm at it! Maybe I could get really crazy and make a calendar of Maddie's first year!

Thank you Shutterfly for helping me get it together this year. I need all the help I can get!

No comments: