Friday, January 6, 2012

Six Months!

How can it already be six months??!!??!!

Time is just flying by.  It's such a hard thing because I love to watch them grow and hit new milestones, but I miss their tinyness as it escapes away.

Two weeks ago I feel like I woke up and no longer had a little baby. 


Sweetest Emma Ann,
I am so thankful for your precious life.  It's no secret that your Daddy and I have not been the best planners when it comes to growing our family.  People say we are crazy and look at us like we have lost our minds - but I'll take it, because our craziness means that we have you and I wouldn't trade you for a million days of sanity.  You are one loved little baby girl. You make it so easy to love you and impossible to get mad at you - even when I'm still getting up with you in the middle of the night!  I prayed that you would be an easy baby and the Lord answered my prayers ten fold.  You have defied easy with your laid back personality and ability to go with the flow.  Even with your big sisters constantly picking at you, wanting to hold you and taking your toys nothing seems to phase you.  Most people don't think you even know how to cry (but I assure them you have your moments).  You have the most precious wide mouth smile that melts my heart.  I cannot imagine our family without you and I cannot wait to watch you grow.  For now, I'm going to soak up your sweet snuggles and baby breath because I know I'm going to miss these days when they are gone! 

I love you Emma Ann!
Mama   

No comments: