Thursday, April 24, 2008

Lots of catching up to do!

I just realized that I haven't posted since April 8th.....where has this month gone???

We have been busy I do suppose, here are just a few things we did this month.....
  • Celebrated our 3 year Anniversary!
  • Saw The Baxley's off as they moved back to Birmingham
  • I went to Houston for work
  • Had a garage sale with The Nebrig's
  • Bought a boat
  • Helped Matt's Mom and Bill find a house in Orange Beach (they are moving here in July!)
  • Put up bead board in the nursery
  • Put together the crib
  • Gabby got stung by a wasp in the face and had to be rushed to the vet - she is our problem child!
  • Hannah Cate had two baby showers in Birmingham
  • My sister, Emily, came to town from Oregon for the baby showers and to visit
  • We had our 30 week ultrasound and doctor's appointment (she's getting big!)
  • We signed our life away at Thomas Hospital and gave our consent to do whatever they need to do to deliver our baby!
  • And before the month is over, we still have to drive back to Birmingham to fly to Seattle (mostly work and some play)

Again I say, April has been a busy month, but we sure have had fun! Please forgive my lack of posting. I promise to be better. That's all I have time for now, have to get back to work. The baby showers were amazing and deserve their own post with lots of pictures, so stay tuned. In the mean time, here's the latest of me in all my pregnant glory!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

You look beautiful Sally!!!! I can't wait to see baby shower pictures & hope to see you next weekend!

e said...

you are SO SO SO cute!!!!!!! I want to see you in person! We are in Mobile - finally!! I'll call you next week. :-)

Emily Chappell said...

You are so cute. I miss you. Come home soon.

also... add to your list of posts the 10 things I tagged you with over a month ago!

Jason and Laura Brantley said...

you look great!!