Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Baby on a Mission

Things are quite different around here with a baby that knows what she wants AND knows how to get to it! For the first time today, I walked out of the room where she was and she followed me. Her version of "walked out of the room" looks a little something like this (previously captured on her 9 month Birthday)

She's still doing more of the "army crawl" or "snake crawl". She gets up on her hands and knees and rocks around and takes a lunge or two forward before plopping down on her belly and snaking it the rest of the way. A few times lately I've caught her in a pretty impressive downward dog position. For those of you non-yoga folks, that looks a little something like this:
*photo courtesy of Yoga Journal
I'll try to get a picture of Hannah Cate perfecting her form soon. It's pretty funny!

Until then, here are a few more pictures that I snapped that same night. Some of her expressions are just priceless!

Sit up straight baby girl!

"This posture stuff is for the birds!"

"Mom, I saw that picture of me in my bathing suit on the blog....How could you?!?!?"

No comments: