Monday, March 2, 2009

What's in a Name?

What if my name was Sandy?

I get called that by mistake a lot at work.....on the phone, through email, you name it....it really happens pretty frequently, especially lately. Mostly on email when I'm emailing with someone for the first time. They see the S and the Y and I guess just can't help but type Sandy not Sally. I have no idea. I guess there could be some correlations drawn relating to the pitfalls of email in business, laziness of people, lack of attention to detail.....but I won't over analyze. I'll just add Sandy to my list of names.....Sarah, Sally, Virginia, Barnes, Miller.... whatever you call me, I'll answer.

Mom, will you please add a quarter to my fund?


Yours Truly,
Sandy

3 comments:

The Hokansons said...

hahahahahahaha!!! How big is your fund? I think I donated some back while she was out here in November. :-)

Love you!

Shelby and Darby said...

You have been busy! i love all of the new pictures. she is going to be crawling and walking before you know it!

Emily Chappell said...

Next time I see you, I shall sing the song from Grease where Danny is at the drive-in..."Oh Sandy, baaaaaby....someday...."

I am glad you are not Sandy. Then I would think of the ex-SIL all the time. :)