Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Nine Months

My Sweet Baby Girl,
How is it that you are already nine months old? I've been asking myself that question all day long because it just seems like the time has flown. You have officially been here in our arms longer than you were in my tummy. I can guarantee that the first nine months went by much, much slower than these last nine months! Nine months just seems so much older than six, seven and eight did. It feels like such a milestone, maybe that's because we are so close to the big o-n-e y-e-a-r mark. You are getting to be such a big girl in so many ways and for the first time I'm really starting to wonder what the coming months have in store for us. What will it be like to see you walking around? What will you look like with longer hair? When you start talking, what will your little voice sound like? Will you be a Mama's girl or a Daddy's girl?


I'll wait for the answers and soak you in just as you are. You are a bundle of joy, more than I could have ever hoped or prayed for. I still have to remind myself from time to time that you are really ours. I can't imagine our life without you in it and we are just so thankful for the blessing of Hannah Catherine Miller!

I love you sweet girl!
Mama

No comments: