Wednesday, September 23, 2009

These Shoes are Made for Walking

Now that we have a full blown walker on our hands (for about a month now) we rarely go without shoes. In fact, I feel like she looks naked now without them.

I've laughed at how many members of our combined family have commented on the fact that Hannah Cate is FINALLY wearing shoes! Mind you, it's mostly the older generation that I've noticed have had the most to say on the subject. I just never really thought she needed any shoes when she wasn't walking. I have enough to keep up with as it is!

So, this post is for all you dear family members out there that are breathing a huge sigh of relief that our baby girl will not be going shoe-less for the rest of her life!




5 comments:

Ryan and Emily said...

I love keds!!!! She is getting so big

Anonymous said...

good afternoon ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that particular brand. The prices as regards the shoes were about 350 bucks everwhere. But definitively I base this area selling them for half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that singular brand. The prices as regards the velcros are approximately 190 pounds everwhere. But finally I set this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good morning bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking for that meticulous make. The prices for the shoes are approximately 240 pounds on every site. But finally I bring about this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking as far as something that meticulous make. The prices for the shoes were all over 230 bucks everwhere. But finally I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what can you say about it?