Wednesday, September 2, 2009

There is No Question, I married the best of the best

Most of you know my husband Matt. If you dont know him, close your eyes and you'll see him when Mr. Right appears in your sight. His first order of business as we start the day is hugging my neck and telling me that he loves me for the best reason there is, no reason at all. He tells me all the time that he has already given his kids the best gift imaginable, which is giving them me as their mom. He loves being a dad. He is discovering with every step in parenthood, a love and joy that he didnt know was possible. Every one we spend time with is quick to notice that he is as protective as they come. A lady at the Grand the other day commented that she only wished her Husband was as into being a dad the way Matt is. We balance each other well to say the least and we are the better for it. He is learning that it's a blessing when there are no "Mary Jane's" for him when we leave the mall(from the movie Family Man). Just thought i would let everyone know how blessed I am.

2 comments:

The Nebrigs said...

what a sweet post!

e said...

sweet sally!! i want to hang out with ya'll and see my good buddy in action as a daddy!!