Sunday, January 10, 2010

01-11-10

Tomorrow is January 11th, the day of our second daughter's birth. We'll be heading to the hospital in the morning for a scheduled induction. I'm ready, Matt's ready and according to Dr. Shoemaker, Madelyn is ready too. It feels a bit surreal to know that we'll go to sleep tonight and wake up in the morning and head to the hospital to have a baby!

I can't wait to see how this new and precious life will change our family. I can't wait to see what she will look like and if she will look like her Big Sister. Maybe we'll get a red-head this time? I can't wait to see how Hannah Cate reacts to her Little Sister and I'm just praying for a smooth adjustment for her.

I can't wait to introduce her to you soon.....so stay tuned!

PS- if you don't use Google Reader, you might want to keep scrolling to see our Christmas recaps!

2 comments:

e said...

I'm praying Sally! Can't wait to meet her!

McKt said...

I hope this morning is going well. It is definitely harder taking care of 2, but the rewards are multiplied. Watching Hannah Cate and Madelyn play together will erase all the long nights and busy days. Give it about 6 months, when she is sitting up well, and they will spend lots of time playing together.