Sunday, January 17, 2010

Definition of Patience

If you want to test your patience, try to take pictures of a newborn. Not just any pictures, but really, really incredible pictures! I really haven't had any professional pictures of Hannah Cate done and I decided that I want to start now and get pictures of both of them together. I had no idea just exactly what goes into those sweet newborn pictures I always see. Then couple that with trying to get a 19 month old in the picture with the newborn and you just might pull your hair out. I almost did, but our sweet photographer didn't bat an eye!

Dr. Shoemaker (my OBGYN) introduced me to Aimee Reynolds and it's been such a pleasure to work with her. She is the definition of patience and her work is wonderful! She came over on Thursday to take pictures of both girls. She sent me a "sneak peek" on Friday and I'm so excited to see the rest!








Aimee works all over Baldwin county (and I would assume Mobile) so check her out if you are in need of a good photographer.....I promise she won't disappoint! http://www.aimeereynoldsphotography.com/

3 comments:

The Hokansons said...

I'm so blessed to have such beautiful nieces!!! (And such a wonderful sister!!)

Miss you all!

Love,
Aunt Emily

Shelby and Darby said...

Congratulations! Your girls are beautiful! I'm so glad everything went well and I know you are so glad to be home.
love, courtney

Christy said...

How beautiful! I love these!