Thursday, February 26, 2009

Can we say catch up?

Matt is out of town, Hannah Cate is sleeping and me, I'm catching up! I've had all these posts floating around in my head and no time to get them out.....until now. So, here we are.....six posts later and I feel much better. Six posts in one night, that's alot to say and by the end you might officially be on Hannah Cate overload (of course unless you are one of her grandparents or her Aunt Emily!). So, if you are up for it, keep scrolling.....there's lots to see!

3 comments:

e said...

love all you catching up! i read every one and i'm nowhere near HC overload!

Aunt Janet said...

Thank you for all the updates. I get in Hannah Cate deprivation (never overload) when I don't get to see her or photos or your sweet comments for a while. I know it is time consuming, but thank you for doing it.

The Hokansons said...

Ditto to what Aunt Janet said! I hate that we're not closer so that we wouldn't have to catch up. Maybe one day I'll be able to get in six posts in one day too! Doesn't seem like that day is ever going to get here though... :-)

Love you!
Emily