Thursday, February 26, 2009

Snail Mail

I always love getting good old fashioned paper mail. Invitations, thank you notes, announcements you name it.....I like it. Combine that with my love for movies and I'm in for a treat. This showed up in our mail this week with the movie Flash of Genius in it:
I think we're a little behind on this trend. We really do love movies. Netflix offered us a free trial and after spending $5.00 at Blockbuster on one movie last weekend, I decided to take them up on their offer. I'll let you know what we think after our first free month.
While we are on the topic of snail mail, Hannah Cate got her first piece of mail from a boy (other than Granddaddy who regularly send cards). A sweet Valentine from none other than Robert! Look how cute!

3 comments:

The Hokansons said...

Hey now... her cousin A.J. (also a boy) sent a Valentine too. ;-) Of course that was for the whole family. Not just Hannah Cate.

Miss you very much!
Love,
Aunt Emily

Anonymous said...

Hey Sally! I can't beleive how much Hannah Cate has grown!! Just wanted to tell you that Sean and I have had NetFlix for about three years now and we love it!! Who wants to spend $5 at Blockbuster much less $18 at the movies???

Emily Chappell said...

How sweet and thoughful of Robert. He really is staking his claim on Hannah Cate!!! I love that kid (both of them).