Saturday, February 28, 2009

Semi Big Girl Bath

When it became obvious that Hannah Cate had outgrown the baby bath in the kitchen sink, the thought of her going straight to the "big girl" bath tub just didn't seem right. She just seemed too little. Thank goodness for the inflatabale duckie, "big girl" bath avoided, at least for now! She was not so fond of the big yellow duckie at first, it was quite sad actually. She would cling to me and pull at my hair as soon as she realized I was about to put her down in there by herself. There was much crying for two nights and then she finally realized that the duckie is her friend. It's now one of her favorite things!



The other night she realized she could drink her bath water. I quickly discouraged this....after I got a picture of course!

2 comments:

e said...

Love the bath water drinking picture! Glad she decided to like her duck!

Anonymous said...

I would love to clean her pu--y with my tongue and just look at her lovely warm mouth opened wide to take a nice big load of man juice