Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's a Boy!

CONNOR MICHAEL KELLUM
August 10, 2009

We went up to Birmingham for the birth of baby "unknown gender" Kellum. I'll have to say, for me, it was painful not knowing throughout Jami's pregnancy if they were having a boy or girl but it made for a really fun and exciting delivery day! I was totally wrong on my guess, as I was convinced the entire time that they were having a girl. We are thankful for a healthy and thriving baby Connor and a healthy new Mama (and Daddy)!

Michael came out to share the news, It's a Boy!

Our first chance to see Connor
Already a thinker....just like his Mama!
I love these two people so much and can't wait to watch this baby boy grow up. I'm kind of already planning an arranged marriage in my head!



PS- Did I trick you at first, did you think I was talking about our new baby? Well, stay tuned, we find out tomorrow!





4 comments:

The Hokansons said...

First of all, Connor is beautiful! Such a sweet baby boy. Tell Jami if she needs any baby boy advice, I'm here. :-)

Second of all... yes you totally got me! I was mad at dad for a second for convincing me your appt. was tomorrow!

e said...

YES you tricked me and YES i am tuned...can't wait for the news!

Christy said...

You got me too! I had just told John you were having a boy! Can't wait to hear!

Katherine said...

I think one of my favorite things about the top picture is Meg's face. It makes me smile every time I see it thinking about how exciting that moment was!