Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pink or Blue Party

In keeping with the Fairhope baby tradition started by the Nebrigs and continued by the Chappells, we had our friends over last Thursday for a Pink or Blue party to make the big annoucement!

Everyone chose their cupcake color of choice based on their prediction

As you can see, far more people predicted girl. Though I will say that the majority of my family (with the exception of my Dad) thought it was a boy.

Matt had a pink cupcake and I had a blue one. The one of us that actually took a bite was announcing boy or girl. Matt took his bite and the secret was out!


Hannah Cate has no idea, she was just glad to get to have a bite of cupcake (frosting really)!

And now let me show you just another reason why it's a really good thing we are having another girl. Below is a picture of friends that we very commonly hang out with. Above their heads shows the number of children that they have and the gender.
I didn't leave out any baby girls....Hannah Cate is the only one! We needed another little girl added to this circle! If you could have heard the volume of noise in my house the other night, you would have surely agreed. Now I love all of those sweet boys, don't get me wrong, but boys just take it up a notch!

3 comments:

The Nebrigs said...

so excited to have another sweet miller girl around!!! Can't wait to meet her!

Christy said...

yay! Congratulations! Cute party!

Emily Chappell said...

When I need some peace and quiet, I am heading to your house for sure.

I still can't believe all the boys...