Monday, August 24, 2009

This Time for Real!

It's a GIRL! Another sweet baby girl for The Millers. We are thrilled and have had so much fun picturing two little bow-headed girls running around our house! I just know that Hannah Cate and baby girl 2 will be the best of friends. I have loved having a sister and am so glad that we can give one to Hannah Cate. Poor Matt will be a little out numbered, but he's really a sucker for girls so he will do just fine! The baby is growing and healthy and for that we are most thankful!

We had our friends come over on Thursday night for a little pink and blue dessert party, so I'll post those pictures as soon as I get them off my camera.

Next up, her name! We're pretty set on her name, I just need to work on the exact way that we'll spell it.

3 comments:

e said...

i'm so glad you emailed me... waiting for this post might have done me in! :-) can't wait to see the party pictures - what a cute idea!

Christy said...

Congratulations!! I love having a sister, and always feel sad for girls that don't. Yay for Hannah Cate!

The Hokansons said...

I love having a sister too! AND... I'm so excited that I'll be close and able to help with this pregnancy!!! Hannah Cate's going to be a GREAT big sister. I'll make sure to give her lots of tips. ;-) And, tell Matt I feel his pain about being out numbered. :-) Love to all!