Sunday, December 20, 2009

Future Photographer

The video below requires a little explanation.

One day we were at Matt's parents house and Hannah Cate discovered a little tape measure that they had tucked away in a drawer. It became her toy of choice for the day. After her playing with it for awhile, I noticed that she was walking around holding it up to her eye. After watching her a little longer, I finally realized what she was doing......she was taking pictures with the tape measure. She thought it was a camera. In her defense, it does kind of resemble a little point and shoot camera.....small, black and has a little strap that hangs off of one end. To confirm my thoughts, I asked her to take a picture of me and sure enough she held her "camera" up to one eye and took my picture. So cute! It's now become one of her favorite tricks that is sure to get a good laugh out of the crowd!

Here she is demostrating for Aunt Emily and Grandaddy (while Aunt Emily videos).

You might have also caught her other favorite trick of the moment at the very end when she blew Mama a kiss. She was demostrating that one in full force yesterday at the grocery store....every single person that we passed got a "bye-bye" and a "kiss" from Hannah Cate. One man told me that she deserved the Miss Congeniality award!

18 months is a really fun age!

No comments: