Tuesday, December 1, 2009

No Time!

I really just can't find the time to blog these days. I have lots that I would like to say and record so that I can look back and remember the things we did when Hannah Cate was one and right before we had our second baby....but I just can't find the time.

I want to talk about our family trip to the beach, our many trips to Birmingham to visit, our trips to Auburn and to Lake Martin for a weekend with friends.

I want to talk about how much fun I had spending the day with my best friends from Auburn and our celebration of baby girl #2 with our family and friends in Birmingham.

I want to talk about how proud I am of Matt for seeing Heritage through to fruition and for all the hard work he has put in for three and half years and what a success the Grand Opening party was.

I want to talk about Thanksgiving and the fact that my sister, brother-in-law and precious nephew now live in Alabama again and we've had the best time getting to hang out with them on a more consistent basis.

I want to talk about all the little things that Hannah Cate is doing....how she says "outside" so sweetly because it is her favorite place to be, how she "takes our picture" with a tape measure, how she would tell us she wants a cracker and eat them all day if we would let her, how when I ask her where the baby is she points to herself.

I want to remember that before she was 18 months old she started saying "I love you" back to us when we say it to her.

I want to talk more about the preparations for baby girl #2, what her nursery will look like and I want to find time to actually mention that she does have a name and it's Madelyn Virginia.

Well there, I found some time to at least say a few things.


1 comment:

e said...

Oh I LOVE baby girl's name! Ya'll are good baby namers! What will you call her? HC is adorable, such a great mix of the two of you!