Tuesday, September 6, 2011

2 Months

This sweet little thing is two months old today! We go for her two month check-up tomorrow, so I don't know how much she weighs or how long she is. But I do know that I just love her to pieces!
Her tempermant reminds me more of Hannah Cate at this age than Maddie.
She cries when she is hungry or sleepy.
She really likes to be held.
She loves her paci - just like both of her sisters!
On average, she's sleeping at night from 10:30 until 6:00.
She's a snuggly little thing.
Loves a warm bath.
Not so fond of tummy time.
She tolerates her car seat for the most part.

I call her Sweety Petey.
Matt calls her EA.
Hannah Cate calls her Emma Ann, but sometimes wants us to just call her Emma.
Maddie now calls her "beebees".
She has started smiling pretty consistently when you talk to her, especially when she has a full tummy.
Her smiles make my day!

Emma Ann,
It's hard to imagine our days before you.  You are such a good natured little baby girl.  You just go with the flow and for that we are so thankful.  I could snuggle you and kiss your sweet cheeks all day long.  I am so thankful that the good Lord gave you to us.  I promise we will love you and cherish you all the days of your life.  

Much, Much Love ~
Mama   

No comments: