Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Terrific Tuesday

Tuesdays have become a great day at the Miller house. It's the day that Hannah Cate goes to stay with Matt's Mom and Step-Dad (Nini and DeeDa). I miss her like crazy all day and am always glad when they pull in the driveway, but I do get lots of good quality time by myself "in the office". What really makes it a great day is that they always send us dinner....meaning I don't have to cook or even think about what we are going to have for dinner and these days that just makes my day (sometimes even week)! Tonight, to top off child care and a home cooked meal this was waiting on me when I got home from a meeting in Mobile:

Plus another basket full of folded clothes. Yep, Matt loaded up our dirty laundry and took it to his Mom's house and she did all of our laundry today! You've heard my laundry stories and know I need some help in this area! Thank you Nini!
I am so thankful for family that loves us and takes care of us so well! This is just one of many stories where our family has come to the rescue. I've always heard that it takes a village to raise a child and now I feel like I can really understand that. We wouldn't have it any other way!

1 comment:

Emily Chappell said...

If Nini has any extra time, I can help her out with that... :)